This Cookies Policy lays down the rules of storing and accessing information on User's devices by means of cookie files, used for the purposes of provision of electronic services requested by the User by "Hamech" Sp. z o.o.
SECTION 1 DEFINITIONS
- The Administrator – "Hamech" Sp. z o.o. Machinery Plants with the registered office at ul. Armii Krajowej 3, 17-200 Hajnówka, VAT ID (NIP): 543-020-03-59, REGON No.: 00123895 – provides e-services and also keeps and accesses information on User's devices.
- Cookies are files or parts of information that may be stored on a computer (or other unlocked device, e.g. tablet or smartphone) while visiting the Site. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Administrator cookies – are cookies created by the Administrator, related with the services provided electronically by the Administrator by means of the Site.
- External cookies – are cookies created by the Administrator's partners by means of the Site.
- Site – is the website through which the Administrator provides Internet services, operating under hamech.pl domain..
- Device – is an electronic device used by the User to access the Site.
- User – is an entity for which electronic services are provided or with whom an Agreement for provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with the Regulations and the legal acts.
SECTION 2 TYPES OF COOKIES IN USE
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, viruses or other unwanted software or malware cannot access Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify User's software and adjust the Site individually to the User's needs. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, time of storage on the Device and assigned value.
The Administrator uses two basic types of cookies:
a) persistent cookies: stored on the User's end device for a period specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User;
b) session cookies: temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the webpage or closing the software (Internet browser).
SECTION 3 PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
Using cookie files is necessary to ensure proper functioning of the webpage. These files allow to adjust the content of the site to the user's needs, e.g. the region from which a given user accesses the webpage, to monitor activity of our users and to analyse all functionalities of the Site to facilitate continuous improvement. Cookie files can also help in user's interaction with the Site, e.g. by maintaining the session after logging in, so that the user is not requested to enter their login and password on every subpage of the Site.
They are also used in preparing statistics that help to understand how the Site users navigate on websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
SECTION 4 DEFINING COOKIES STORAGE CONDITIONS AND ACCESS OPTIONS
1. The User can individually change cookies settings at any time, defining their storage conditions and options of access to the User's Devices. The settings mentioned above can be modified by changing the settings of Internet browser or service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed to block the automatic handling of cookies in the Internet browser settings or to inform the User each time cookies are saved on their device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies are specified in the software (Internet browser) settings.
The procedures to change cookie settings of different Internet browsers are presented below:
a) Internet Explorer
b) Mozilla FireFox
2. The User may delete cookies at any time, using available functions of the Internet browser.
SECTION 5 DATA AVAILABILITY
Data shall be made available to third parties only within the legally accepted boundaries.
Data allowing the identification of individuals shall be made available only upon the consent of the person concerned.
The Operator may be obliged to share the information collected by the Site with authorised bodies, based on legally binding requests, in a scope resulting from the request.