WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER?
According to Art. 4 item 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: GDPR – ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
In accordance with Article 13 items 1 and 2 GDPR, we hereby inform that the Controller of your personal data is Hamech Sp. z o.o., 17-200 Hajnówka, ul. Armii Krajowej 3.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TERMS
Before commencement of the personal data processing activities, the Personal Data Controller shall in each case identify the purpose and legal grounds for processing and specify the period in which your data would be processed.
Your personal data are processed:
- based on your consent (Article 6, item 1a),
- for the purposes necessary for the performance of a your contract with the Controller, in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract (Article 6, item 1b),
- due to legal obligations to which the Controller is subject (Article 6, item 1c),
- processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate pursued by the Controller or by a third party (Article 6, item 1f).
Processing of personal data by the Controller is not subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling. Additionally, the Controller shall not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND WHAT FUNCTION IT HAS
Hamech Sp. z o.o. has designated a Personal Data Protection Officer, in accordance with Article 37 GDPR.
The Personal Data Protection Officer, as part of its activities, shall protect the rights and freedoms of persons whose personal data are processed by the Company. These persons may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer in any matters related with their personal data, within the scope in which these data are processed by the Controller.
The Personal Data Protection Officer verifies the correctness of personal data processing within the organisation. As part of its activities, it is also a contact point in case of any claims concerning any irregularities in personal data processing. You may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer if in your opinion the protection of your personal data is breached. The Personal Data Protection Officer is also a body that should be addressed with any requests to execute your rights.
The contact details of the Personal Data Protection Officer can be found in the GDPR section on our website www.hamech.pl.
DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
- Right to access the personal data (Article 15);
- Right to rectification of personal data (Article 16);
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Article 17),
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18);
- Right to data portability (Article 20);
- Right to object (Article 21);
- Right to object to automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Article 22);
- Right to notification of a personal data breach (Article 33).
In each case we make every effort to notify you on the purpose of processing of personal data, legal grounds for processing, retention period, as well as any other information required by the GDPR as part of the fulfilment of our informative duties.
Should you have any further questions or doubts concerning the protection of your personal data, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact us for more details.