The Automated Woodwaste Combustion unit AZSD is a modern device applicable for burning of comminuted wood waste with granulation of max. 30 [mm] and humidity of 30÷50 [%] (AZSD-50, AZSD-100) and 30-60 [%] (AZSD-180,250,500,1000). When the fuel is too dry it is recommended use of humidifying system.
Why are HAMECH's products worth buying?
- Experienced producer, thousands AZSD working in Poland and abroad: Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Białorus, USA, the UK, Germany, Canada, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Denmark, Croatia, Slovenia...
- GOST-R , PROMATOMNADZOR certyfikatesconfirm the products meet requirements set by Russian Federation and Belarus
- simple operation, automatic controll
- wet woodchips can be burnt, when working with KWH traditional burning in the boiler is possible
- various ways of transporting of fuel: selecting shield, spring or worm selector of woodchips
- universal joint to direct connection with ZWT-S arm spring selector or to buffer tank with selecting bottom
- additional conveyors are available either withwood automatic transport from the fuel tank or manualy loaded basket
- one supplier of all equipment of boiler-rooms and other necesary equipment
- Technical support from construction department
The AZSD can be coupled with properly chosen or adopted boiler and applied for heating of groups of houses, agricultural or forest farms, glasshouses, foil tunnels, workshops etc. Working of the AZSD is controlled by a controller. The AZSD is equipped with:
There are three types of controllers: SH2/E (AZSD-50, AZSD-100), SE-4/Ems (AZSD-180, AZSD-250, AZSD-500) and SE-6/Ems (AZSD-1000). Combustion process is controlled in such a way so as to keep the required heating medium temperature at coupled boiler. The controller is equipped with protection from overload in the combustion chamber, overheat of the boiler and overload of conveyor' drives.
Water temperature sensor is placed on the water outlet pipe on the boiler. After the required temperature has been reached the fuel feed is slowed.
The anti-fire set prevents the fire from going back to the fuel tank.
It prevents the combustion chamber from overload.
AZSD-100 combustion unit
AZSD-500 combustion unit
AZSD-50 combustion unit
|Nominal thermal power||[kW]||50||100||180||250||500||1000|
|Power supply voltage||[V]||230/400|
|Average heated habitable surface||[m2]||320||640||1150||1600||3200||6400|
|Outlet exhaus temperature||[°C]||1000|
|Boiler/exchanger surface (coupled with AZSD)||[m2]||6-8||10-12||16-22||32-36||50-56||100-120|
- At nominal power
In 2015 our offer is expanded by a new series of SE controllers fitted with a touch, colour 7” HMI panel allowing for control and modification of parameters and current heating set work status. At any moment the user can monitor (depending on controller version) values for oxygen contents in combustion gas (measured by Lambda probe), furnace temperature, combustion gas temperature, boiler temperature, feeder temperature, water level in boiler and sub pressure in combustion chamber.
It is possible to control the operation of movable grate, ash removal installation, exhaust fan, primary and secondary air fans and fuel feeding system. Additionally the automated control system is fitted with protection against backfire in feeder conduit. As soon as a failure or an alert occurs, the messages with date and time of recorded commencement and termination appear, and the user can be notified on this via sms or e-mail.
The heating set operation can also be monitored and controlled through the website. The controller as well supervises the ash container filling level, and if exceeded, a message is sent. The heating set automatic system can be operated either in automatic or manual mode.
Touch controller for KWH and AZSD for burners with powers of 180 kW and more.
For a hydraulically fed burner of the Redler type, the user can decide which alerts are to be sent via sms by putting a green mark next to the corresponding items.
For the Redler-equipped plant, it is also possible to set the ash remover operation and idle time, movable grate operation time and frequency (which should be subject to changes according to fuel purity). Moreover, the fuel feeder and the movable grate can be operated either in automatic or manual mode.
Choose the model
Automated Woodwaste Combustion Unit
1. At nominal power
Ask about this product
LIGNA - World fair for the forestry and wood industry
11-15.V.2015, Hannover, hall 13, E46
Thank you for visiting our booth.